Monday, July 7, 2008

Kellough & Carjuzaa Excersize 2.1B

For my warm-up activity I would have every student in the class tell me his/her name and write it on an index card. I would collect the cards and pass out a short survey sheet with likes, dislikes, favorites and other questions that would define his/her personality. I will use either a overhead projector or a laptop to quickly jot down each name and project it for everyone to see. Then I could randomly pick a question and answer combination and ask for a show of hands of students with that response. (I will design questions that will hopefully that multiple students will have answered in the same manner.) These students can stand and then I can pick another question until I have one student left. Of course I will use every opportunity to use each student's name as often as possible.

No comments: